Enjoy the benefits of interest free cash withdrawals,rewards on all purchases, a credit limit up to 90% of your term deposit amount and a free Credit Card for life – all with the Kotak 811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card
No Joining and Annual Fees
500 bonus reward points on Rs. 5000/- spends in the first 45 days
Rs. 750/- cashback on annual spends of Rs. 75,000/-
Interest free cash withdrawal up to 48 days
Credit limit up to 90% of the fixed deposit amount
Credit limit known upfront at the time of applying for the credit card
High credit limit, up to Rs. 16 Lakhs
Cash advance fee of Rs. 300/- per Rs. 10,000/- or part thereof
Fuel and Railway surcharge waiver
* The new reward structure is applicable effective 15th June 2020 onwards
#The activation offer is applicable for all cards which are issued on and after 15th June 2020.
A credit card is a transactional card that enables the holder to make purchases of goods and services or withdraw advance cash on credit.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India